Without this client portal, we would have no metrics.
Client Portal Development for Event Software Company
Multiple clients have used the portal without technical issues and used its metrics to grow their social media accounts. JetRockets impressed with their proactive management style, clear communication, and pragmatic approach to technical challenges.
- Please describe your company and your position there.
- Luster specializes in high-tech experiential solutions that enable event guests, social followers, and fans to interact and engage with brands, campaigns, and each other in unique ways. I'm the CTO.
Opportunity / Challenge
- For what projects/services did your company hire JetRockets?
We hired JetRockets to build a client portal in a short time.
- What were your goals for this project?
The primary goal of the portal was to allow our customers to log in and give us permission to pull data from their Instagram business account. Our engineers wanted to maintain and extend the portal.
- How did you select this vendor?
JetRockets was referred to us. Our engineering team evaluated their technical abilities from past projects, and our creative team evaluated their design capabilities.
- Describe the project and the services they provided in detail.
They created six templates that integrated with Facebook and our internal server. These included a portal login, a landing template with idle and authorized states, Instagram authorization support information, a client portal event landing template, and a select authorization template, and an error message template.
We provided the design files in sketch format, API documentation, and Postman scripts to test endpoints. JetRockets developed a responsive app with React and Redux 2. They also handled deployment documentation and created a list of build tools and version numbers.
- What was the team composition?
We had one senior frontend developer, one additional frontend developer, one QA engineer, and one project manager.
Results & Feedback
- Can you share any information that demonstrates the impact that this project has had on your business?
All our clients successfully use this client portal without difficulties or technical problems. Our clients have given their Instagram business accounts access tokens with limited friction. This was a new requirement for our business. Without this client portal, we would have no metrics.
- How was project management arranged and how effective was it?
Our project manager handled all communications with their engineers, which worked well. We had no problem understanding the technical concepts.
- What did you find most impressive about this company?
I was most impressed when the team brought up issues and edge cases that we missed, then proposing solutions.
- Are there any areas for improvement?
I can't think of anything.