CrystalCrystal is fast as C and slick as Ruby. Crystal’s syntax is heavily inspired by Ruby’s, so it feels natural to read and easy to write, and has the added benefit of a lower learning curve for experienced Ruby devs. Crystal is statically type checked, so any type errors will be caught early by the compiler rather than fail on runtime. Moreover, and to keep the language clean, Crystal has built-in type inference, so most type annotations are unneeded.Besides commercial projects, we maintain several OpenSource repositories in Crystal: https://github.com/jetrocketsTalk to us
Why we love Crystal
- ConcurrentCrystal is a general-purpose, object-oriented programming language designed for building scalable and easy-to-maintain applications. It is based on LLVM and compiles to efficient native code. While having syntax very similar to Ruby, it can be used to build low-latency, distributed, and fault-tolerant systems while also being perfectly suited for web development.
- Crystal is a right choiceCrystal would be definitely the right choice if you want to have
- All-purpose API-server for SPA and mobile apps
- Rich interaction with online users
- Chat server
- Streaming server (audio/video/etc.)
- High-performant handling of any input from client-side
We are qualified to handle your Crystal product
- Full-stack servicesUX&UI, project management, development, and QA.
- Staff augmentationBoost your product development to meet the deadlines.
- Staff mentoringConstatly improve quality by building theam knowledge on the most recent Crystal updates.
- Code auditYour code will be working at its cost-effective best.
Through user research, experimentation, prototyping, and testing, we eliminate guessing and personal bias and ensure what we build engages your users.
Combining agile development methodology with impeccable code and an unrivaled level of client visibility, our team expertly delivers custom software projects on time and on budget.
We offer a variety of maintenance agreements to support your custom software project long term, including devops, performance management, upgrades, feature development, etc.